RETURNS POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED GOODS
1. If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing
from your parcel you must inform us via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made
after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before
reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers,
photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2. The goods must be returned to us. On receipt, we will test and
inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first
30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will
issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative
product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is
caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs
incurred returning the goods to us.
3. You must return the goods to us with the original order number
via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty
to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
RETURNS POLICY FOR UNWANTED GOODS
1. The goods must be returned to us at your expense within 14 days of
the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you
the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs.
2. Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging.
As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for
hygiene reasons unless defective.
3. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your
4. We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use
suitable packaging as we will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.